- Our new program “Hybrid Team Building Cooking” allows you to be able to participate in an actual live cooking event remotely from home in real-time.
This means we can provide a team-building cooking lesson, both in the actual venues and remotely online via Zoom at the same time.
- The finest fresh ingredients from Tsukiji will be delivered to each participant.
For your convenience, we can send the ingredients for the event in advance for those who will participate online from home. You will not need to go shopping.
- Teams can enjoy alcohol along with the food you prepare during the event.
This can help create a relaxed atmosphere and team bonding as you enjoy your culinary achievements.
What is special about our cooking programs?
- Mouthwatering ingredients
You will have an amazing experience being able to cook using some of the finest and freshest ingredients from the famous Tsukiji market area.※For online participants, only the set food plan can be chosen. (home delivery)
- Great networking
Access to a network of food experts including Michelin-starred chefs and popular TV chefs, food influencers, culinary experts from all over Japan, intermediate wholesalers, speciality stores in Tsukiji,Sommeliers and Sake Sommeliers.
- Plenty of experiences and achievements
Our team-building cookery program is so unique in Tokyo that we have been featured on TV, in newspaper and overseas media. Our program has also been recommended by the Tokyo Convention & Visitors Bureau. We are proud to be a pioneer in this segment.
- English support / dietary restrictions
English speaking staff are available, so people from all over the world can cook together.
- A wide range of menus
You can choose from our menus.⇒Menu
- Can accommodate a large number of people.
We can customize the event for a large number of people or have it made to order. Please feel free to contact us.
What can be achieved with our Hybrid Team Building Cooking Activities?
- Encourage creativity and flexibility.
- Improving teamwork.
- Developing leadership.
- Developing time management and planning.
- Understanding diversity.
- Improving communication skills and lateral thinking.
Benefits of Hybrid Team Building Cooking Activities
- Improve communication among your employees and boost their motivation that may have been impacted under remote working circumstances.
- Help support employee health through health themed cooking, and dietary education.
- Office events (welcoming and leaving party, year-end party or anniversary events) can be held with a virtual cooking activity.
- We can also offer a cookery program taking in your company’s own brand products. Not only to educate your employees, but also to promote and showcase your company’s products to your clients.
Hybrid Team Building Cooking Activities
Market to Table
Team-building cooking activity using the finest fresh ingredients (fish, meat, vegetables, katsuobushi, kombu) from Toyosu and Tsukiji.
Farm to Table
Cooking with ingredients from farmers who have a passion for food produce. We can also offer a chance to cook and eat with the producer. Why not maximize your special experience?
Vegetarian, low-carb, gluten-free, or improving stomach health – anything related to cooking for your health.
Food waste Challenge
Do your bit for the environment. Each participant will cook using left over ingredients at home. Try to use them up without any waste.
Making pasta from scratch.
Show your originality though the pasta shapes and the sauce you create.
Cheese de Cooking
Make cheese from milk, then challenge yourself to cook food or make sweets with your cheese.
Whether it’s Western style confectionary or Japanese Wagashi, pick your theme and the challenge starts. In this program, you can only use limited tools and conditions, so you’ll need to get creative.
Online Sake Tasting
Sake or wine tasting combined with making snacks that will go well with your drinks. Enjoy alcohol and food while learning about Sake or wine.
Make your original cocktail and cook the perfect food to go with them, then it’s party time.
Non-alcoholic cocktails are also available for participants who do not drink alcohol.
We can also offer Tailor-made programs on request.
Please feel free to ask us!
|Group size||10 people～|
|Number of dishes||2 to 3 dishes
Our menus range from relatively easy to serious cooking.We can offer programs according to the number of participants,cooking environment, special dietary needs or other requests.Ingredients will be delivered to all the participants on the day before the lesson.
*Additional ingredients can be delivered as optional.For lessons which do not include the ingredients,a list of ingredients will be shown in advance.Each participant will be required to prepare the ingredients by themselves before the day of the event.Ｗe will use the zoom for lessons.
|Ideal for someone who wants to||
|Request||*This program can be customized, such as pairing with alcohol or special dietary needs.|
1.Meeting with the organizer
Discuss the purpose of your event, menu, date and time,the number of participants, address and so on.
2.Delivering of ingredients and seasoning
Online participants will receive the ingredients, which will be delivered to each designated place by the day before the event.
*Recipe is included in the ingredients box.
3.On the day of the event – Everyone online (Zoom)
4.Break up into teams and start the lesson
e.g. It is also possible to have a dedicated instructor for each team in units of 10 people.
5.Everyone comes back together
when the lesson is finished
Presentation by each teams’ representative
6.Enjoy the meal
It is also possible to carry on and participate in our live online drinking party after the event.
1.Live lesson x online lesson (with food delivery)
- A set of carefully selected ingredients from Toyosu and Tsukiji, or ingredients and seasoning directly sent from the producer(fish, meat, vegetables, fruits and others) will be delivered to each address in advance.(Delivery is only available in Japan.)
- The ingredients are for 2 servings.
- Participants who attend the real venue don’t need to bring anything. Just bring yourself on the day. Our team will prepare everything including ingredients.
|(Price) Tax not included|
Participant:10 to19 people
In the case of one instructor
Negotiable depending on the number of people
2.Live lesson x online lesson (no food delivery)
- We will only provide the recipe.The participants are required to prepare the ingredients and seasoning by themselves.
- For online participants, our team will provide you only with recipes.
On the day of the event, cooking lessons will be provided under the guidance of the chef, live and remotely.
|(Price) Tax not included|
|In the case of one instructor||
Including up to 10 real participants and online participant fee
From the 11th real participant.
For multiple teachers
Please contact us each time
Preparation(Online participants only)
- Lessons will be carried out on ZOOM. Please prepare the appropriate environment (PC, internet connection) by yourself.
- Please note that depending on your communication environment or computer performance, there may be disruption in the quality of the connection.
- Online appearance of the Producer JPY 50,000 (ex. Tax) / 1 location per person
- Delivery of additional ingredients JPY 2,000/person
- Print a company original logo or name on the package or packing material. Basic charge JPY 50,000 (ex. Tax)
- Creating an original opening video. From JPY 150,000 (ex. Tax)
- Other programs can be customized, such as Japanese sake tasting and original menus. Please feel free to ask us.
- Full payment is required in advance. After the payment is completed, your reservation will be made.
- Please note that a cancellation fee will incur from the following dates.
■29 to 15 days before – 20% ■14 to 8 days before – 50% ■7 days before the day of the event – 100%